Monday 14 March 2011

Decisions Decisions

I need to decide how my form will stand/hang.. I have made 12 of the 'leaf-like' pieces for my final sculpture now I just need to decide what to do with them! I have tried out a few different ways of piecing them all together I have used sellotape and thread so it's easy to maneuver. I tried attaching the pieces underneath each other which would create a snake like form. I also drew inspiration from the structure of a chandelier, by focusing the form on a overall cylinder, globe like form. At the moment I am liking the idea of attaching all the forms together side by side to create a circular form. I have included some images of chandeliers which inspire me.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



No comments:

Post a Comment